Here’s a brief look at what happened at Tuesday’s meeting:
- The Council voted to join the Coastal broadband loop. Seal said no thanks.
- Docket of claims approved.
- Port and Harbor Commission kerfuffle put to rest. 1980 attorney general’s opinion notwithstanding, Robert Kane’s selection stands.
- Any and all raises given from Feb. 16 to March 22 rescinded.
- Council workshop set March 28 at 5:30.
- Best quote of the night (up until 8:30 anyway) “Word of mouth gets around.”
And, as usual, the Angry People’s Choir was in full throat, with a particularly disrespectful outburst. Most popular refrains: Consequences! Accountability! Outrage! Deception!
Can I get a “Not again!”
Next meeting: April 5.