For the last week of 2016, the Hancock County Building Department issued four permits with a total value of $111,600 and fees of $978.
Three permits were commercial:
- MAC, LLC (13011 Road G) to install a 10X40 metal pre-engineered magazine for explosive materials valued at $75,000 (fees $561).
- William Cates to construct an awning for metal boat storage building at LaFrance Fish Camp valued at $22,500 (fees $174)
- Asphalt & Wax Innovations LLC (16880 Kapalama Dr.) for a prefab building for an asphalt research and testing lab valued at $12,500 (fees $224).
The Bay St. Louis Building Department also issued four permits during the last week of December with a total value of $183,297 and fees totaling $2,129.
- Coast Electric electrical permit $39,948, (fees $1,149)
- La Chula Mexican Restaurant (829 U.S. 90) commercial building $39,000 (fees $275)
- American Family Fitness ( 295 U.S. 90) commercial building $30,000 (fees $225)
For the week of Jan. 2-6, Hancock County issued one commercial permit for a metal carport at 23069 Highway 43 valued at $5,500 with fees of $89.
Bay St. Louis issued one permit for a new residential building with a value of $254,053 and fees of $1,548.